Parallel actions on pagelist
Is there a way in pega where we can perform independent processing on each element of a pagelist akin to a parallel way?
Just to illustrate, lets say my workobject has a data in the form of pages A(1-10) and i need to perform a series of straight through processing on them. Each processing takes about 10 secs and the overall process time would increase if we could launch them in parallel (similar to Connect-SOAP method) and wait for all the "threads (just a ref)" to complete (like a split for each)
I tried by using a split/join shape inside a split for each and the result was slower than the conventional split for each action.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to make Pega API calls to Pre-activity of Flow Action, How to interact with Pages "parallel to pyWorkPage" through Pega API
- How to refer a Pagelist using dynamic index in a Flow action or in referring a section
- I have a pagelist inside another pagelist; How to get the index of PageList1?
- BIX- Extracting data from Embedded Pagelists (Pagelist in pagelist)
- Pagelist inside another Pagelist- Declare Expression on a property in the Inner Loop and Looping over an Inner Pagelist