Pages and Classes validation
Continuing the work I started here, I'm building an XML stream which references Clipboard page pxRequestor.pxSecuritySnapshot.pxAvailableApps().
I am able to list pxRequestor and pxRequestor.pxSecuritySnapshot in the P & C tab. So then I list pxRequestor.pxSecuritySnapshot.pxAvailableApps (with or without the parentheses) and associate to Embed-AppSnapshot. I get the errors:
[code]Page pxRequestor.pxSecuritySnapshot.pxAvailableApps has invalid class Embed-AppSnapshot
Class not defined in dictionary.. Details: Invalid value for Pages & Classes passed to validation[/code]
Says who...? If I list a top-level page associated with Embed-AppSnapshot, that validates fine.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ** ** trying to calculate the handle of a class whose instances may not be written to the database: Assign-: code: < none > SQLState: < none > Message: < none > Trying to save an invalid page: page is not valid
- Split For each- Unable to create a new Flow due to error: Class of Page: x doesnt exists or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites
- Add/Remove data object types: pyClassName: Class Key validation field for Class: Rule-Obj-Class exception
- INVALID CLASS SPECIFIED IN VALID CLASSES
- Flow Actions with Section Includes on Class apart from Flow Action class fail Re-validate & Save