Overriding rules of Pega Procom
Hi Everyone ,
I have an issue where I need to override ACTIVITY
Rule-Obj-Flow • StartNewProcess of Pega-ProCom : 06-01-01, in my
appliction class TestAappDanny whith ACTIVITY
TestAppDanny • StartNewProcess . I need this coz in my class activity
(TestAppDanny • StartNewProcess )I need to add logs which will help me capture the start time when the Flow was started .
I tried adding the logs but it seeems this activity does not get called and the one in the Rule-Obj-Flow • StartNewProcess is getting called . Is this possible in the first place .
I have created a dummy flow with a utility shape and activity with it . when I run this flow the Rule-Obj-Flow • StartNewProcess is called . Can anyone help on how do I get the TestAppDanny • StartNewProcess to be invoked.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Access Group for SLA Agent(Standard Type) in Pega-ProCom agents rule
- Procedure to update Rule-Connect-MQ ValidateInfrastructure activity residing in pega-procom Ruleset
- Discussions Pega Academy Declare On Change With Policy Override is not working when we use pyStatusWork and Some Other prop in When rule Declare On Change With Policy Override is not working when we use pyStatusWork and Some Other prop in When rule
- Issue with Pega Personal Edition installation 7.3.1- [exec] pg_restore: creating VIEW "rules.pwbv4_rule_overrides"
- Override or Extend Pega-SystemArchitect + Pega Desktop Rules