OpenSpan 7.1 How to starts an automation at the event of system level Key press event
It is possible to write automations which is driven by the events fired by interrogated UI controls.
However, is it possible to start an automation at the event of system level Key press event (i.e. ctrl + shift + 2 ) ?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Unfortunately, this is not an option with our product. Automation events are monitored on a process level and not through the operating system. I would suggest to monitor for the action that takes place with whatever application that is listening out for the ctr + shift +2 event call instead.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Moving to the next object after pressing ENTER key in Windows Form [Openspan/Robotic Automation]
- Handle Browser crash / Re-start events- in OpenSpan / Pega Robotics automations
- OpenSpan 7.1 How to add System.IO.File#WriteAllText method to an Automation
- How to enable an disabled text input by click of mouse event or at the press of any keys?
- OpenSpan 7.1 Is there a way to specify default package to be loaded as OpenSpan Runtime starts?