Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option ?
On clicking on the recent work items on the left navigation panel for the user portal it is always opening in readonly option. If the work item is not locked can it be opened in update mode (perform harness) and if it is locked showing it in Read mode. How can we achieve this requirement ?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Tabindex or tab focus on items in a "Repeat Grid" in "Read Only" edit mode but "Open on Double Click" Enabled.
- when user B tries to open his/her assignment, PRPC says the work is still locked and under modification by user A
- Customize Recents to open the recent work object assignments in Perform instead of Review
- SLA on user opened work item/assignment
- How to open other case assignment from user's work list assignment in Offline Mobile app