Obj-browse not able to fetch unexposed columns in Pega 7.1.7 version
In Pega 7.1.7 version, i am doing an Obj-browse with exposed properties as search critera and not able to retrieve the unexposed column in the blob.
The class which i am performing this action is Link-Attachment and i am searching on .pxLinkedRefFrom and want to retrieve the ".pyMemo" column which is not exposed. I am not able retrieve any of the unexposed columns.
Any help/suggestion on this is greatly appreciated.:-)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Obj-browse not able to fetch unexposed columns in Pega 7.1.7 version
- Obj-Browse is fetching only first 200 characters of a column
- will there be any difference in terms of performance if we use obj-browse for retreiving pega exposed columns in plca of list view?
- Obj-Browse with "Is Equal" on Oracle CHAR type Column is NOT working in Pega
- Fetch and Process more than 10000 records through Obj-Browse