Obj-Browse on Data class which is mapped to external table and not having pzPVStream column throws ERROR
When i am trying to do Obj-Browse and provide Param.ClassName, Obj-browse fails with error "Can't use property "pzPVStream" in this report. It's not a column and it doesn't exist in the Blob.". Please provide help on this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I'm trying to use obj-browse to examine my index table entries but I keep getting <Can't use property "pzPVStream" in this report. It's not a column and it doesn't exist in the Blob.>
- Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field.
- Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field, how to trim db field and compare?
- Obj-Browse does not read colom external mapping
- I am having an error when using an RDB-List or Obj-Browse method. Every other time I run the activity to access this table I get the following error: