Not able to see the generated DDL/Schema file from BIX Extract in the output directory
We are implementing BIX in our organization to extract some properties in CSV to our application server. We specified the path and tested the connectivity. It is good. When we run the extract, it is showing a success message and few records are extracted as well, but we are not able to see the extracted sql/manifest file in the local directory. I appreciate your help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes, Actually we were trying with DB schema. So, Generated DDL for that purpose. The issue is resolved now.
The reason for that issue is we were trying to extract the records from the Framework layer rather than the Implementation layer. Thanks for your help Celeste and Rajiv.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to generate DDL schema for BIX extract rule
- While generating DDL for Pega7.2, i am unable to see rules schema in the system generated DDL file.
- DDL not getting generated when running a BIX Extract
- Unable to generate a DDL while running a BIX extract
- How to resolved 'To table field length error in BIX extract rule ' while choosing output format as Database Schema