Not able to pass paramter for Message Rule
I have created Message Key A (lets assume that message mentioned in this rule is "Value of Property is")to which i want to pass a decimal parameter. I am trying to pass a decimal Property P (lets say value of property is 10.0) as a parameter to Message Rule A in Property-Set-Message method but i am not able to save the activity.
Format used was : A\tP
I also tried the way which is told in PDN on how to append property values to text of Message Rule. So tried
"A" + P. Activity got saved but in output i am getting "A 10.0" but i should have got "Value of Property is 10.0"
Please suggest if there is any other way i can implement message rule with decimal parameter.
Thanks and Regards
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to refer clipboard value within a '.js' file and pass its value as a paramter to a function within the j file
- Issue with paramters passing to multile subreports from main report
- Pass Parameter to message from Validate Rule
- Passing StringBuffer to Log-Message
- Connect REST: pass query-params in message body