I have different work classes(Let us suppose 3 different flows).
I am using the same activity for 3 flows.
But I am having problem with pyWorkPage. Because pyWorkPage is different for all 3 flows.It is not same.
Can you please let me know can i use $None in Pages and Classes tab in activity instead of giving the work class.
Let me know naming convention is correct or not.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Usage of $ANY / $CLASS / $NONE in Activities
- Usage of $Any / $Class / $None in pages & Classes- Guardrail arround their usage? Is their use is still supported and encouraged in Pega 7.2?
- flow can contain none,one or multiple end shapes
- There was a database problem when performing an RDBExecute: code: 0 SQLState: <none> Message: No value has been inserted
- Excel from Scheduler with Filter Criteria as "None"