non-recursive timer pxCommitElapsed called recursively
An error is observed multiple times:
12:56:30,392 [ WebContainer : 7] ( engine.pal.PALDuration) ERROR <Host>|<IP> <OpID> - non-recursive timer pxCommitElapsed called recursively
//I have replaced server / user detail in above error due to security reasons.
Does anyone know what the root cause for this error might be or any particular pointers to progress with investigation?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- FileListener gives Attempting to start non-recursive timer pxServiceInMapReqElapsed/pxServiceInMapReqCPU called recursively
- File listener issue: Attempting to start non-recursive timer pxServiceActivityElapsed/pxServiceActivityCPU called recursively
- File listener: Attempting to start non-recursive timer pxServiceActivityElapsed/pxServiceActivityCPU called recursively
- OpenSpan 7.1 Can not stop a timer by calling the timer's Stop method
- Session timer is not getting reset upon Client side events, it is only working with any ajax calls/server side actions