Node not appearing on AES portal after Installing AES 3.4 on Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2
I installed AES 3.4 for Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2 and installed the AES remote components as well. The AES portal is not displaying the nodes on the console. I did all the steps mentioned in "How to configure the nodes monitored by AES EE". Am I missing something here? Appreciate any help.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PRPC personal edition 6.2 sp2 32 bit- cannot add nodes in SMA
- PRPC 6.2 SP2 installed successfully on Windows 8. But not able to get login screen
- Is Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2 with CPM 6.2 SP4 supported on a DB2 for z V11 hosted on z/OS 2.2?
- Issue related to SmartLabel with Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2 on ZLinux
- How can we launch a URL & pass parameters using HTTP POST instead of as query params in Pega PRPC 6.2 sp2