NoClassDefFoundError while integrating service with external jars.
Hi, I'm trying to integrate service with external jars . But, I end up with "NoClassDefFoundError" . I have updated Jars in app-inf, web-inf and shared jars too in websphere . But still facing this error.
Can any one suggest me a solution ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with external jars. Only one class with jar file not detected
- How do integrate with external java class or.jar
- Facing Compilation Issues in Library/ Functions post importing Custom Jars. com.pega.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.*
- Issue with " LET ME INTEGRATE EXTERNAL WITH AN EXTERNAL REST SERVICE" course on Pega Academy
- how to enable proxy for the external integrations in REST Service