No suitable driver found
I have installed oracle 10g and trying to connect to it. I have created a DB instance nd using the following URL jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:8080:XE in the DB data instance. But it is throwing me the following error when i click on test connectivity.
Status Value: Problem encountered when getting a database connection: code: 0 SQLState: 08001 Message: No suitable driver found for jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:8080:XE
What drivers do i need to put in the directory ? can any one help me.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SQLState: 08001 Message: No suitable driver found for jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl
- Troubleshooting: "No suitable driver found…" error when testing connectivity Pega 7.2.2 to SQL Server 2014
- Error-No suitable driver found when testing connectivity- DB: MS SQL Server
- 718 No suitable driver found for jdbc:sybase:Tds issue
- BIX 7.2.1 SQLState 08001, Error code 0: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for