.NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate
Getting below error in Logs.. My Report definition has some not exposed properties. While reading blob Pega giving below error..
Please Advise. Thanks !
in db exception There was a problem getting a list: code: 6522 SQLState: S0001 Message: A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "pr_read_from_stream":
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
at com.pega.pegarules.data.udf.directstreamreader.FixedCacheMap.put(String aKey, CachedDirectStream aStream)
at com.pega.pegarules.data.udf.directstreamreader.UserDefinedFunctions.pr_read_from_stream(String aProperty, String aInsKey, SqlBinary aBlob)
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Understanding and Troubleshooting User-Defined Functions
- Creation of Release under Application is causing- 6263 SQLState: S0001 Message: Execution of user code in the.NET Framework is disabled
- Execution of user code in the.NET Framework is disabled. "clr enabled " option is not feasible.
- .Net Framework requirement for OpenSpan 7.1
- .NET framework version required for Pega Robotics Studio SP1