Need an Undeclared Expression rule
I'm trying to remember if I've requested this earlier...
There's something missing in the PRPC decision/declarative ruletypes.
Many of the business logic rules are "undeclared" -- they return a value to whatever called it.
Expressions are the basic building blocks -- but they are all declarative. We need undeclared expressions.
This would be helpful because there are *so many* places I find in Pega frameworks and are code where expressions are built in Proeprty-Set's or Java steps and thus aren't very modular.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7 wrongly evaluate visibility Condition(when rules) for WHEN Rules with NEGATION in an expression
- Edit Validate and When Rule Expression
- Enforcing Data Relationships with Declarative Rules- Declare expression for TotalBenefitCost property
- Validate rule shows different validation expression dialog on click of Add when property type is chnaged.
- Issue with Rule Declare Expression