Nav menu on case portal turns white/black when shrink the screen
When I shrunk my browser screen down, the sidebar that was on the left of my portal became a toggle-able nav bar icon, which is fine. However, the whole format of the menu changes when you click on the icon. The original menu has a white and grey format (first picture) whereas the menu from the icon has a white/black unreadable format (second picture). I tried looking in the skin and in Live UI to find where this format is getting set but I can't find it. Any help is appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Found it. The problem was in the py-responsive-overrides css in the UI Kit.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Decision Table Shrinking in the case manager portal when compatibility view settings is checked.
- Collapsible left nav. in case manager portal
- Black Screen on Interaction portal.
- strange white space on right side of the page when the browser is resized to a smaller window i.e., screen resolution decreases in IE 11
- Manager Portal Left Navigation Menu links does not fired when we open portal as a mashup?