In my application after launching portal, I am redirecting pega to another server where UI and Java code is there , it is a headless application that server accessing pega with Service Soap, that application takes around 1:30 hr to get complete once it ge
In my application after launching portal, I am redirecting pega to another server where UI and Java code is there , it is a headless application that server accessing pega with Service Soap, that application takes around 1:30 hr to get complete once it get complete the UI serve again redirecting to the same pega url from where it was initially launched , but it is asking for credential , but if we are redirecting within 50 min it is not asking for credential? So i want some suggestion to sort this issue out. I tried by setting prconfig timeout for application, browser but it not resolving my problem, also i trie with this setting intialization/noauthenticateonactivate as true, but that also not solved that prob, so can someone help me with the solution?
Message was edited by: Marissa Rogers - Moved from Mesh Help, added Category
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This issue has been sorted out. In prconfig you can set the timeout\browser parameter -- suppose 9000 it will be in second, and same you can override isn accessgroup, but in accessgroup you can mention time less that what you have mentioned in prconfig against the parameter(timeout\browser).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I need to to create SOAP Server rules.There i need to select EMC Documentum form CMIS Provider dropdown,So can anybody let me know pega 7.2 which version of EMC Documentum will supporting?
- While trying to invoke Connect SOAP, getting error " com.pega.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null."
- Openspan- Windows java application: pega is taking around 16 seconds to recognize the pop up
- Customer service portal, close interaction tab without resolving the object
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.