Modal FlowActions on Review Harness
For a number of our applications, we've eliminated the Perform harness as distinct from the Review harness. This distinction is confusing for the users, and even as a developer it gets difficult to explain to the users. Most users expect two modes: read-only and edit/input/do (and even that distinction is getting obsolete, as new apps come online which support multiple users editing at once).
The modal flow action works well for this model, since we no longer need to position the action section anywhere. The downside is that this doesn't fully work as I'd expected-- the modal window is popped up, the click is submitted, the post-activity runs... but there is no containing activity to call Save/Commit.
If this were urgent I'd have figured it out here, but as it's not, I'm fishing around whether anyone has solved this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Refresh parent flowaction window after confirmation from Modal Window
- How to call a FlowACtion in a Modal Window from an HTML Stream
- Need to show review harness for some users insted of perform harness
- Open In Review harness for selected group and in Perform Harness for other group
- How can I decide whether to present a Perform Harness or Review Harness based on some condition?