Mobile offline regarding WorkBaskets and Worklists
Are both WorkBaskets and WorkLists applicable in the Offline mobile cap.?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
WorkBaskets do not seem to be applicale in offline mode, as of 7.2.1.
When creating offline-enabled apps that use flows and subflows, keep in mind the following information:
- The worklist displayed in an offline app must be of the Assign-Worklist type.
- The latitude and longitude coordinates are recorded for assignments performed in offline mode.
- Both the client and the server processing date/time stamp is recorded for each assignment performed in offline mode.
- You can create work with parameters.
- pyWorkParty is not supported while working offline.
- You can open work by handle.
- The confirm harness used is the confirm harness that is set on the pyStartCase flow.
- When building an application on top of another application, you cannot reuse flows from the built-on application in offline cases. To reuse flows from a built-in application, save the flows again into the class of the current application.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to filter and sort worklist items in offline enabled Hybrid Mobile Client
- Requirement: to have a Users worklist (Specified cases) in Mobile offline
- Mobile Offline Assignment not opening from worklist
- Is there a relation between Worklist and Workbasket? Does pega have any OOTB feature to route a case present in the Workbasket to his own Worklist when the user clicks on it.
- How to show offline icon in mobile application without using the offline capability