Menu style - active/inactive
I am designing a menu that has both active and inactive states (mouse over change). My current design is this:
- Active: Black font, light grey background
- Inactive: White font, darker grey background
This shows the user which menu option he is about to select once they mouse over/click.
1) Is it accessible to have white font in the menu?
2) Are there style suggestions for inactive/active menu options?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to get clipboard values to html table in repeating grid style- by writing manual pega code
- Highlighting a row thru Inline style- how to check if property has a value
- Can we modify the style in the tab page menu when the menu is selected
- Is it possible to diffrentiate Active and InActive for Buttons like for tabs?
- Making an activity inactive.