Max file upload size using dynamic system setting
I want to restrict the maximum file upload size to 10 MB.
I am trying to achieve this by creating a dynamic system setting as follows:
Owning Ruleset: Pega-Engine
Setting Purpose: prconfig/initialization/maximumfileuploadsizemb/default
I restarted the server as well. But still the file upload limit restriction is not kicking in.
What else do I need to do?
Thanks in advance,
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Max file upload size using dynamic system setting
- Can we customize the error message we are getting (Ex: File size should not exceed 5 MB) when we modify the system settings rule pyMaxDragDropAttachSizeMB
- Any max limit on file size for file listener to process?
- To Restrict Max File Upload through DSS for pyMaxDragDropAttachSizeMB
- Does BIX has max file size limt?