Logout screen doesn't show images
Hi, we have customised the HTML rules @baseclass!WEB-SESSION-RETURN to show a custimised log off screen, which is called by a customied Code-Security logoff activity that has a re-direct to this html rule.
PRPC version is 5.2 SP1.
issue I am facing now is that any images I am referring from the HTML rule are not rendered properly.
However, we have a customised web-login HTML rule where these images are shown properly.
From looking at it it seems that although any code in the HTML rule is being executed, any code (css or images) that is being referenced are not being executed.
Only explanation for this I have is that given the requestor has been un-authenticated, there is no more access to any of the rules.
Log off URL btw is http://<server>/prweb/PRServlet/<someid>/!STANDARD?pyActivity=Code-Security.LogOff&pzAuth=guest
Any ideas how to access the gif rules after the requestor has been unauthenticated and destroyed?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Base64 encoded image doesn't show in email
- Checkbox read-only show value as image doesn't execute action
- Ruleset doesn't show up at the Application's Access Group option
- Application explorer doesn't show after importing
- I imported data records from csv into the data type (Pega 7.2) with leading zeros. The property is defined as text, but pega report doesn't show the leading zeros.