Logging when a message goes to a backout MQ queue
we would like to write to logs if a message goes to backout queue during MQ message processing so that we can cofigure alerts. Is there a common activity in Pega which will be called while sending messages to backout MQ? Any other thoughts or suggestions on how to do this, please let me know.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting error when JMS MDB Listener is trying to send response to the queue mentioned in Service JMS Request message header
- When logged into production and logged into the phones an error message that says "HTTP Error: Unknown". User is giv
- What is the cause of Email listener log error message when trying to create a work object?
- NullPointerException in log when Pega REST service gets a HEAD http message
- Log-Message writing messages to both prpc logs and jvm logs