List of System Nodes Outdated in Designer Studio and AES
We frequently replace our Pega JBoss Application server nodes. This causes a new node to be created in the System Nodes list. However, the old nodes still show up with the node id's that were previously existing. Is there a way to cleanup these stale instances of Nodes.
Go to Designer Studio--->System--->General--->Systems,Nodes,Requestors
There is a Nodes list at the bottom
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
There is a OOTB activity 'RemoveOldNodes' that you can run to remove the old nodes from the list.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Not able to view- System, Node, Requestors View in Pega Designer Studio
- Agile Studio and Designer Studio Configuration on the same node
- Node Information, Agent Management, Cluster management and Requester management grayed out in Designer Studio
- All nodes are not reflected in Cluster management tab of designer studio
- Designer studio- open list of properties takes long time and gives error post upgrade to Pega7