kill the requestor thread process while processing
Requirement: When we submit a new harness with two buttons one as
Submit Button, which will fetch/save the data to/from an external Database.
Cancel Button, which should be able to cancel the submitted request at the time ,when submit is processing, i.e. cancel button should be able to amputate the request processing thread with server.
Problem : When i give input to the form and submit i would like to cancel but i don't have control on Cancel button as it is going "Read-only" (both the buttons).
Need Suggestion: How to achieve control on Cancel button asynchronously and how to kill the requestor thread process while it is requesting.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Kill requestor threads based on name
- Thread level data page is refreshed even though the same STANDARD thread of the same service requestor is being used to process multiple requests
- How to find and save a Thread details and then kill that thread on user action
- How to kill child requestor- queueBatchActivity
- How to kill unresponsive requestors