Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host has failed. java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
1) Ran the sql install scripts in ms sql 2005
2) Placed in prdbutil in tomcat webapps and after providing db usr/pwd details in prconfig. Placed the sqljdbc jar in app server lib folder too.
3) Started tomcat and run the prdbutil from browser
4) Verify Connection status showing the above error.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Gmail email integration: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
- java.lang.ClassCastException: weblogic.net.http.SOAPHttpsURLConnection cannot be cast to javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection
- getting java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.UnknownHostException in REST Connector
- Connect-REST throws java.net.UnknownHostException:
- Java.net.SocketTimeoutException: server read timed out.