Java API to connect to PEGA PRPC and get tasks for a given user, reassign, kick of a new process
does PEGA PRPC has a JAVA API to use in an external Java application, which is able to conenct to PEGA and get data from it, like tasks for a given user, reassign a task, or even more, kick of a new process, etc. ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 5.5- Need an API to invoke an existing connection pool from Java code for a Database external to PRPC
- Post Pega 7.2 upgrade, upon logging into designer studio using application user, blank screen is displayed.
- Did Pega supports to connect to external database tables by using Java Persistence API (JPA) or Hibernate
- Is there a Pega activity or Java API to create/update/delete operators in PRPC 5.x
- Problem reading Data-Admin-Operator-ID instance java.lang.ClassCastException: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.prpc.service.UninitializedService