Is it possible to modify Report Viewer column header alignment and text wrapping?
I have two issues with the Report Viewer column headers:
1. The column header text is always left-aligned, which is never in line with the numeric data that is in its column.
- This leads to much confusion as to which header represents which content
- I would like to be able to right-align the header text, or at least have it default to Centered to minimize the confusion.
- <ENHANCEMENT REQUEST> Ideally, header text should automatically align with its contents, or better yet, have the Caption have its own Settings/Properties to be editable.
2. The column header text is always only displayed on a single row and truncates if wider than the column. I would like to enable text wrapping instead of truncation as we need to see the full text of the caption.
- We have a number of columns that have similar captions, but once they get truncated (with ellipsis...) if the column isn't wide enough, we can't tell which column is which, both titles look the same.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After upgrading from Pega6.3 to 7.1.9, Report headers do not auto wrap & auto resize to show all columns on the screen in Report Viewer
- Wrap for column header & data in Report Definition?
- Is there any way to conditionally display the Report Header in the Report Viewer?
- Filter icons are not align with column headers in the grid
- how to wrap text for an autocomplete column property in a repeat grid layout