Issues faced in consumption of WSDL for PEGA exposed services
There is a system which is compatible for consuming all WS-I Document Style Web Services.
But there are 2 PEGA services which has been properly imported in SOAP UI without any issues but the same WSDL couldn't be consumed in the above system.
So is PEGA compatible with creation of the PEGA services as "WS-I Document Style Web Services" ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting an error while hitting Service SOAP URL exposed by PEGA- "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.wsdl.Part.getExtensibilityElements()Ljava/util/List;"
- We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wor
- Own Types in Pega service generated WSDL
- Issues faced while moving an Application from Pega 6.x version to Pega 7.1 version.
- how pega can expose some service to give its data to another database e.g. Microsot SQL from pega database