Issue related to SmartLabel with Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2 on ZLinux
We are migrating our application from PRPC 6.2 SP1 to 6.2 SP2. We have issue with SmartLabel. The issue is that SmartLabel is displaying html encoded characters now in 6.2
The label property is : Payments / Credits (+) which is displayed correctly in 6.2 SP1 and in 6.2 SP2, it is getting displayed as Payments / Credits (+)
Please let me know how to solve this issue.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2 with CPM 6.2 SP4 supported on a DB2 for z V11 hosted on z/OS 2.2?
- PRPC 6.2 SP2 PVS VMware issues- PDN FastTrack
- Upgrading PRPC 6.1 SP2 to 7.3 along with CPM Upgrade from 6.2 SP1 to 7.2.2-Has anyone seen any issues?
- Node not appearing on AES portal after Installing AES 3.4 on Pega PRPC 6.2 SP2
- How can we launch a URL & pass parameters using HTTP POST instead of as query params in Pega PRPC 6.2 sp2