Issue with Case Management Portal Open case Timeliness Report with Work object level SLA
I have set up work object level SLA. I want to generate Case Management Portal Open case Timeliness Report with Work object level SLA. Goal time and Deadline time for work object level SLA set properly in pySLAGoal and pySLADeadline. But I have not been able to find out whether goal or deadline time executed. Is there any property which can indicate goal and dealline time executed ? I have found similar proerty for assignment level SLA. pxGoalTimeExecuted and pxDeadlineTimeExecuted.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- IE Zoom in / Zoom out Issues. The case management portal does not works for various zoom levels in IE, dynamic layout content exapnds and some part of it is not visible then.How can we resolve this
- How to report timeliness on Stages- to track the SLA set on Stage level?
- Open a tab at the Portal level on click of a link within the work object work area
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
- How to localize link "ALL" in the report "Open Case timeliness"?