INVALID CLASS SPECIFIED IN VALID CLASSES
We have an activity step to copy page list into another page list. In dev it has been tested and working fine. After promoting to next envt, noticed error while executing the activity. The error in the tracer shown below.
|Event Name||Cache Hit (not found)|
Looking for instance Rule-Message @BASECLASS!INVALID CLASS SPECIFIED IN VALID CLASSES in the Rule Resolution cache.
However the same activity executes fine if we do a private checkout!! Please anyone advise the mistory behind this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- UnresolvedAssemblyError: Invalid class specified in Valid Classes
- ** ** trying to calculate the handle of a class whose instances may not be written to the database: Assign-: code: < none > SQLState: < none > Message: < none > Trying to save an invalid page: page is not valid
- Trying to save an invalid page: page is not valid
- Database Error: Trying to save an invalid page:page is not valid
- While starting Pega 7.1.7 application getting "com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.DatabaseException: ORA-04098: trigger 'schema2.TRPR_DATAADM' is invalid and failed re-validation error"