Integration Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect with Pega to leverage BPMN process models.
I have two xml exports generated from a simple BPMN 2.0 order process model:
- The first is a standard XMI 2.1 export.
- The second one is in the BPMN 2.0 format.
Will it be possible in Pega to Import the above formats especially BPMN 2.0 format file in to pega so that all the created process diagrams can be reused, instead of recreating them again in Pega.
Does Pega has such import functionality ? I am not looking for visio files import as that is already covered in separate thread. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PEGA Import of BPMN 2.0 (Sparx Enterprise Architect)
- Quiz Question is incorrect in Leveraging Pega 7.2 for System Architects- Activities
- Integration with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system such as Microsoft Sharepoint
- How can we integrate to an enterprise logging system?
- System Architect Essentials- error during Exercise: Modeling a case life cycle