Instance of class Queue not found: SYSTEM-QUEUE-SE
Instance of class Queue not found: SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICELEVEL.SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICELEVEL
Can somebody explain why this error occurs.
Recently,we have upgraded from 5.5 to 6.2. i haven't seen this kind of issue in 5.5
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega7 ML7: Instance of class Queue not found: SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICE.SYSTEM-QUEUE-SERVICE and NullPointerException
- "Instance of class Queue not found"
- Has anyone seen these errors from SMA with PRPC 7.1.7? File not found: /jsp/services2/js/global.js; File not found: /jsp/services2/css/jmxclient.css
- ** Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'ESTABLISHCONTEXT' that applies to 'System-Queue-ServiceLevel'; no rules with this name were found in the rulebase.
- PEGA 7.1.7 Rule base setup Issue- TransformerException: Expected), but found: except