Inboound EMail Service
I have created Inbound Email Configuration through Email Accelerator. But when i try to start the EMail Listener from the SMA, it is throwing an exception
Start Listener Status
Listener 'Data-Admin-Connect-EmailListener:InboundEmailListener.InboundEmailServer(com.pega.pegarules.services.EmailListener)/0' failed to start because of the following error:
Failed to launch listener, com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Email listener 'InboundEmailServer.InboundEmailListener' failed to connect to Email Server From: (BA0E3E1A737171299951D9AD040931FEB:(MBean Access))
Can any one please help me on this ? Thank You.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Require Authentication" in service package for Email Listener- Email Service
- Is it possible to know which email listener fired the service email rule in run time?
- How Email service to use an email attachment as a work object attachment
- Email Listener Issue: Every time we edit the Service Email Activity, the Listener does not pick up the changes. It does after complete Pega Server Restart.
- Forward Email capability within Pega Customer Service Email Interaction flow