IllegalStateException with file listner. Not PROCESSING EPILOG after executing asynchronously (queue for execution)
I tried to read a file from file listner and parsed record at a time.
executing asynchronously (queue for execution).
Requests per Queue Item as 5K records in file service.
After processing million records, its not executing EPILOG activity.
I see below error in the logs.
2013-10-18 21:09:30,958 [fault (self-tuning)'] [ STANDARD] [ Hreq:01.02.01] ( pegarules.resadap.RAClient) ERROR File.PickFromServer|process|A5FBDFE290264BCFF9B1FFF44F1E8AB06|1382144813976000|TST/UploadAndDownLoad/UploadAndDownLoad testuser- Caught exception while executing Interaction Function, javax.resource.spi.IllegalStateException: Connection has been destroyed, error code: DESTROYED
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How are the queue items executed in Execute asynchronously (queue for execution) in service rules
- Unable to view data processed by file listner.
- Difference between Idea Processing on File Listener Configuration and Epilog Processing on Service File Configuration
- Service File: Execution Mode is Asynchronous execution
- How to Queue Data Page for asynchronous processing from Data Transform