Icon in header is blurred on iOS devices (iPad / iPhone)
Header Icon on iOS devices that share the header with other elements appear blurred. This effect appears only on iOS devices, Android devices or desktop browser do not show this behaviour.
The pyCaseHeader consists of a dynamic layout with an icon and a text property in it. The dynamic layout 1.1 is set to "Other / Inline Middle". The presentation layout mode set to “Inline-Block”.
Set presentation layout mode of dynamic layout 1.1. to “Flexbox” and set the presentation layout-mode of all child properties to "Inline-Block". Now it works fine with Safari.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to change post type from Question to Discussion***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Grid row not selected in Table (iPad, iPhone)
- Modal window header and close (X) button is not shown in iPAD
- Layout/Section header issue: Header Icons are not alligned and displaying properly if we enable header display.(upgrading from 6 to 7.2)
- Adding icons in Section Header
- Filter icons are not align with column headers in the grid