I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441"
I am facing same issue as support artical after upgrade application to PegaPRPC 6.x to 7.1.9 https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/pzinternalcaseflow-error#comment-139441
After upgrade to Pega 7.1.7, pzInternalCaseFlow errors occur in many of the work objects.
Unable to open instance using the given input : Assign - Internal - Work Class- Work Object # - PZINTERNALCASEFLOW
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create an activity that loops through pxFlow page.
- Do obj-open-by-handle on every assignment found in the loop.
- Call this activity from the post action of a flow action.
ROOT CAUSEThe pzInternalCaseFlow is a system flow which is created and used for stage based processing. The internal case flow is a virtual assignment, it has a pxFlow page, but the assignment is not actually written out to the database. Therefor, you are unable to successfully perform obj-open-by-handle.RESOLUTIONFor these types of system flows, set pxSystemFlow to true. The best practice is to avoid trying to open or manipulate assignments where pxSystemFlow is set to true.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wor
- Is there any hot fix in Pega 7.1.7 for "https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/hasmessages-causes-operationfail-error"
- Is there a Hotfix for this custom Modal dialog issue (support article from PDN)? https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wrong-template-for-modal-dialog-triggered-from-navigation-rule
- I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
- Facing issue while installing HCIF in upgraded Pega 7.1.9