How to use declare pages for two workobjects
When workobjects gets created do they create new THREAD ?
can two workobjects talk to eachother ( that means can we send data of one workobjet to another) ?
can we use Declare page for sending data between different workobjects?
I have gone through documents in PDN for DEclare pages , but i am not getting how to use it
1) I have created declare page ( Thread level)
2) created load activity also .
but how to trigger this activity , how to set property which we can see on declare page on clipbaord
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Declare Expression for a temporary work-object
- Declare Trigger's execution method as Background copy, missing few commits 20 out of 10k workobject commits
- Declare Pages, The scope of a declarative page (PRPC 5.1-6.3 SP1) can be either Node or Thread?
- How to convert exisisting declare pages to data pages
- How to define a Declare expression in a Page Group which in turn has page list which has business properties