How to set pxOrganization on the pxRequestor page
we have developed a soap service which creates the work object upon recieving the request from other applications. but when a different application sends request to our service, pxOrganization is having blank value. How can we set pxOrganization on the requestor page by default with some value? since the other application is also in same organization.
Appreciate your help on this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SystemPages, since Pega7 moved Requestor page inside SystemPages, is it need to change all the code where ever pxRequestor,pxThread to SystemPages.pxRequestor for older Pega Version Code to Work in Pega7
- pxRequestor.pyFileUpload property not set while using FilePath control.
- pxRequestor.pyFileUpload property is not set post upgrade
- How does PRPC set pxRequestor.pyDeviceType value?
- Correct workpool not getting updated in pxRequestor page