How to run agent at a specific times in a day. Such as 4:00,12:00,20:00 each day.
As per my project requirement we need to run the agent at specific time on each day say 04:00,12:00,20:00. As for the recurring schedule we can run the agent only once a day. Is there any way to achieve this. Other than duplicating the agent and run it at different times each day.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to make an agent runs exactly at specifc time with multiple times a day?
- Agents- To Run same activity 3 times in day at diff schedules. how to implement it?
- Agents throwing IndexOutOfBoundsException exception while ran but while manually running the activity- it works fine. Have a question for below, 1) Need to run an agent to be run 3 times on particular time schedule- same activity?? How??
- How is Agent information is getting pulled up in SMA on click of Agents in Agent Management. I really want to know the last run and exception info if possible all the details. Is there any specific query that is getting called from sysmgmt.war to
- How to calculate business days based on specific calendar time zones.