How to populate Values to prompt select
How to populate values retrieved from the RDB-List method to a prompt select Control .Consideration there is no integration class for the External table.
Only using the select queries on DB2 Tables
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Dynamic Select List view is not populating valu
- I have a requirment where i need to select multiple values from dropdown list. The control used is ootb Dropdown and i am populating the details from the data page as it is a huge amount of data.
- Populate values based on Multi select list data
- How to populate values for Pega 7.4 Select Value feature
- How to get prompt value of the property for the selected prompt list standard value for audit history