How to pass JSON payload as request for Connect-REST if we have to use GET method?
We are connecting to REST Services which accept JSON payload as request. Previously we have been able to implement this without any issues using POST method. However, now the hosting system has updated the services to use GET method only.
How can we pass JSON payload as request if we are using GET as method? The Connect-REST form does not provide option for mapping request from JSON payload for GET method.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
GET requests do not have a payload, only URL which may contain query parameters.
Check with service provider to know how service is expecting input data.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to convert clipboard page to Json Object for passing it to connect-Rest
- Multipart json request for a connect-rest
- In PEGA 7.1.10 wizard generated Connect-Rest json request containing the previous attribute
- Is there any example for configure Connect-REST and parse Request/Response in JSON format in PRPC 6.2 SP2? There is no OOTB API such as adoptJSON or getJSON available in 6.2 SP2.
- How to convert JSON request of Connect-Rest as a single string and store in Data table