How many work objects can be loaded for mobile offline?
We are currently building a mobile app with an offline capability. We created a specifc portal and access group. I have selected the case types to enabled offline and i also enabled offline in the access group.
When i try to login into the custom build app the work objects are not loaded and i get a error message: "Failed to load stream!".
When i go back to my access group and disable offline support and login again into the app the workobjects are shown. For me it looks like that there are some restrictions on the amount of work objects i can load for offline support.
Can someone help me with this problem?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to update other case or table data from user work list case in Offline Mobile app
- How to open other case assignment from user's work list assignment in Offline Mobile app
- Radio buttons doesn't work in Mobile Offline
- SYSTEM ARCHITECT ESSENTIALS (7.2)- No PVS to do the exercises offline?
- Does Pega throw an error at client-end/browser when the application is offline?