How to locate Pega Robotics (Formerly OpenSpan) content in the Product Support Community
Here are a couple of ways to find the Pega Robotics content in the PSC.
All Pega Robotics contents are tagged Robotics.
Open any browser and login to Pega on the PDN. Once the user login step is complete, hover on Support to select Product Support Community.
Now, make use of the Search posts feature to locate content related to Robotics.
Here are the search results:
Once in the PSC overview page, locate the following options and select View as Grid.
Now, in the group tags, select "Robotics" and hit Apply to view the results for Robotics related threads. (Filters to sort the threads according to date created/ number of replies and other options as required).
Hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions feel free to let us know by commenting on the post.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- My Support Portal explained for Pega Robotic Automation (formerly OpenSpan)
- Pega Robotics(Formerly OpenSpan) Automation Certification Details
- My Support Portal explained for Pega AMP (formerly Antenna)
- How to download Pega Robotics(formerly OpenSpan)?
- Interogating DropDown menu is not working- mouse over events (pega robotics openspan)