How to insert data into DB from an excel sheet.
How to insert data to database from an excel sheet( having multiple rows of data).the data also needs to be shown in an window before inserting it to database.The excel sheet format is predefined which also contain date type value.User will only fiil up the required data set in excel sheet.click on attach and browse button to browse to the path where excel sheet is kept and then to show whole excel data in an window and then click on submit button to insert data into database.and while doing so it will check whether same data exist in the data base or not.suppose the excel contain 7 rows of data.while inserting it shows Duplicate=1,data Inserted=6.can anyone pls illustrate the whole process step by step with screen shot.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to insert data into DB from an excel sheet.
- How to insert data into an excel sheet from database
- Date type property column issue while exporting report definition results to excel sheet.
- How to Insert/Delete a range of cells between excel spread sheets
- How do i parse data from excel where data in two or more sheets in excel