How to get the File name through File Listener
My Requirement is to listen to a pdf file from a location, attach it to the Work Object and move the work Object to a Work basket, the filename which we listens tells us to which Work Basket this WO should be pushed into.
Can anyone help me on this of how to get File name of the file which File listener listens to.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??
- I have created a File Listener but unable to see my File Listener in SMA.
- Does File listener listens a file of Zip extension?
- which file is picked up by file listener if there are more than one files in the folder.