How to find "Last run start" for agent
In the PRPC system managementapplciation >> Agent Management>> there is a field for each agent -"Last run start".
I'm trying to define a similar thing in my PRPC application for all the agents present in my application. How can I get that value of an agent?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to implement "Full Name" by concatenating "First Name" and "Last Name"
- BIX extract not working with "Last Extraction Time" filter Criteria
- pyLastupdateDate column not updated in PR_EXTRACT_TIME table post BIX extract when "Use last updated time as start" is checked
- pyLastupdateDate column not updated post BIX extract when "Use last updated time as start" is checked
- What is the difference between "BIX Extract run from Agent scheduler" and "BIX Extract run from UNIX script (CA7 job)".