How to find the current tab user is working on
how to find the current tab user is working on?
I have a tabbed based harness and sections. I can see when user goes to a tab it shows a different color. Its indicating that customer in a particular tab. Where is that information available ?
If we have to execute something based on the current tab customer is working on or selecting how can we do that?
I cannot use "Defer load" Retrieve Activity in the tabs because that executes only at the first click or first time when the user selects.
Can anyone have a solution for this issue?
Thanks in advance
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Composite Portal Harness Tab Group Dynamic Container, customised tab name in userworkform, however this only works for active tab, when user refresh the browser all tabs reset to OOTB pyID
- Close current working tab
- GRID Sort/Filter tool not working displaying "Can not render section". Tracer "Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pyShowClientTimer' for Rule-Obj-Class @baseclass."
- After Local Action Submitted work is assigning to workbasket instead of current user
- Extension point to execute process when user get out of current work object